Subject: Re: JASON/DORIS oscillator - SAA effect on stations positioning
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
To: "John C. Ries" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jean-Paul Berthias <[email-masked]>, Nikita Zelensky <[email-masked]>, Bruce J Haines <[email-masked]>, Martine Feissel <[email-masked]>, Gilles Tavernier <[email-masked]>, Pierre Sengenes <[email-masked]>, Flavien Mercier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:34:50 -0700

Hi John,

thank you for your message

>
>I had been seeing both of these stations affected for some time. If 
>I recall, they act in an opposite sense from the stations in the SAA.

Yes the height seems to slightly decrease, while the SAA phenomena 
would predict a slight increase in height. So they behave differently 
and the explanation needs to be refined to fully explained everything 
we see. More work is needed there

If you look at the bias drift per station, it will have an opposite 
sign to those of the other stations

Best regards
Pascal

-- 
Pascal Willis
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 238-646     Ph : 1-818-393-4748
4800 Oak Grove Drive                      FAX: 1-818-393-4965
Pasadena CA 91109                         Em : [email-masked]