Subject: About figures sent to the forum
From: Laurent soudarin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:14:57 +0100

Dear colleagues

if you would like to attach or include figures in your messages to the 
ids.analysis.forum,
please use only PNG, GIF or JPG. Only these formats can be managed by our 
web application of the archive site 
(http://listes.cls.fr/wws/arc/ids.analysis.forum). Others can't be displayed.

Thanks
Laurent Soudarin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laurent SOUDARIN
Tel : +33 (0)5 61 39 48 49              Laurent.Soudarin @ cls.fr
Fax : +33 (0)5 61 39 48 06

International DORIS Service             <http://ids.cls.fr>http://ids.cls.fr
IDS Central Bureau                      IDS.central.bureau @ cls.fr
IDS webmaster                   webmaster_ids @ cls.fr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~