Subject: Re: [ids.analysis.forum] Re: ILRS observation of shift in EOPs (fwd)
From: Martine Feissel-Vernier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:38:43 +0100 (Paris, Madrid)

Dear colleagues

Laurent is showing interesting preliminary results on the possible Y-pole
shift after the Dec 26 earthquake. As he says, we should wait until we
have all satellites in for the period. We also need other analysis centers
estimates of polar motion. It will then be possible to provide an "IDS
combined" answer to the IERS. 

To be able to prepare this answer, I ask all analysis centers that may
have polar motion solutions available to send them to me: a simple file
with "date (MJD preferred), X, Y and their uncertainties". The data should
cover the whole 2004 year if possible. I will prepare for IERS a short
note based on these data. It will indeed be circulated among the data
providers before being sent out to IERS. You may also send preliminary
values if you have some.

Thanks
Martine Feissel-Vernier
IDS Analysis Coordinator
-- 
  Martine Feissel-Vernier               
  Observatoire de Paris and
  Institut Geographique National        Telephone:    33 (0) 1 64 15 32 83
  DT/LAREG     				Fax:          33 (0) 1 64 15 32 53
  8 Av. Blaise Pascal, Champs sur Marne
  77455 Marne la Vallee Cedex 2, France
--