Subject: CATREF weekly series combinations (May 2005)
From: Jean-Jacques Valette <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:42:09 +0200

Dear all,

You will find in the attached file, a summary of the results obtained with 
the CATREF/LAREG software for the combination of each DORIS station 
coordinates time series provided by the following four IDS ACs: Inasan, 
IGN/JPL, LEGOS/CLS and GSFC. The last corrected sinex solutions delivered 
by Legos/CLS (Envisat 2004-2005) and Inasan (Spot4-1998) have been taken 
into account.

The station residuals and the sinex final solution in positions/velocities 
(see inawd03.snx,...) can be seen on the ftp sites:
ftp://ftp.cls.fr/pub/ids-cls/inawd03/
ftp://ftp.cls.fr/pub/ids-cls/ignwd05/
ftp://ftp.cls.fr/pub/ids-cls/lcawd12/

The station residuals files are : *.DE for East, *.DN for North, DH for Up 
components. Their format is date/residual(mm)/normalized residuals/station-id.

Thanks to Sergey Kuzin, Frank Lemoine, Pascal Willis, Laurent Soudarin and 
Zuheir Altamimi for their contribution and support. We're very impatient to 
analyze the solutions from Petr Stepanek (Bern-Prag), Ramesh Govind 
(Geoscience Australia) and Eleonora Yagudina (St-Petersburg) - even incomplete.

Thank you for your comments,

Jean-Jacques

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Jacques VALETTE ([email-masked])
    COLLECTE LOCALISATION SATELLITES
    8-10 Rue Hermès
    Parc Technologique du Canal
    31520 Ramonville St-Agne
    FRANCE
    Tel (+33) 05.61.39.47.62
    Fax (+33) 05.61.39.48.06
    <http://www.cls.fr>http://www.cls.fr
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------