Subject: IDS reference network for ITRF2004
From: Martine Feissel-Vernier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:23:42 +0200 (Paris, Madrid)

Dear colleagues

I updated the web page http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr/IDS/ITRF2004.html with a
report on the IDS "Reference network" for ITRF2004. 

The file gives the list of the DORIS stations that were analysed to select
the most stable ones to define an IDS reference network for the
contribution to ITRF2004. Complementary stability estimations are given
for the colocated GPS (P), SLR (L) and VLBI (R) stations.

The table lists the stability indices and scaling factors derived for the
three analysis centers ign, ina and lca, and the stability indices for the
colocated stations from the other techniques. It includes three
categories, as follows.
1. Selected IDS sites that were discussed with Z. Altamimi and are
   accepted as IDS reference sites for the contribution to ITRF2004.
2. Least stable sites that could not be included for various reasons,
   most often because of too short data span or too large data gaps.
3. Unstable sites.

The figure shows the geographical distribution of the selected sites and
the others, together with the indication of colocated stations from the
other techniques.

Your comments are welcome.

Best regards
Martine Feissel-Vernier
IDS Analysis Coordinator
-- 
  Martine Feissel-Vernier               
  Observatoire de Paris and
  Institut Geographique National        Telephone:    33 (0) 1 64 15 32 83
  DT/LAREG     				Fax:          33 (0) 1 64 15 32 53
  8 Av. Blaise Pascal, Champs sur Marne
  77455 Marne la Vallee Cedex 2, France
--