Subject: DOMES number change for Hartebeesthoek?
From: "H.Fagard" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Z. Altamimi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:37:47 +0200

Dear colleagues,

In September the Hartebeesthoek DORIS station has been upgraded, 
becoming the third Master Beacon in the network. This change required 
that the antenna 4-char ID be incremented from HBKB to HBLB, even 
though the antenna was not changed nor moved.
In order to decide if a new DOMES number should be assigned or not to 
this (identical) point I am asking the analysis centers point of view.

Best regards,

Hervé Fagard
-- 
======================================================================
Herve FAGARD                              e-mail : [email-masked]
Institut Geographique National
94165 SAINT-MANDE CEDEX                     PHONE : + 33 1 43 98 81 48
FRANCE                                        FAX : + 33 1 43 98 84 50
======================================================================