Subject: HBKB/HBLB and DOMES number
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
To: IDS_Analysis_Forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:51:05 -0700

Dear Herve,

I confirm that having the same DOMES number for 2 different DORIS 
acronyms could create some problems in our analysis at JPL.

I guess that you could proceed as planned (2 DORIS acronyms and 1 
DOMES number) as it seems that there is a consensus.

What we would do here is exactly what we have done for TLHA/TLIA and 
KRUB/KRVB, just rename the station in the DORIS data file 
automatically so that HBLB will never appear in our solutions 
(internal and external).

Best regards
Pascal
-- 
Pascal Willis
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 238-646     Ph : 1-818-393-4748
4800 Oak Grove Drive                      FAX: 1-818-393-4965
Pasadena CA 91109                         Em : [email-masked]