Subject: IDS/ITRF2004
From: [email-masked]
To: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:27:05 -0500

Hi Pascal and Laurent,

The POD group at GSFC have started to reprocess
all the TOPEX/POSEIDON SLR/DORIS arcs and will soon begin to
reprocess the Jason-1 arcs. I have compiled a table summarizing
DORIS station performance tracking T/P cycles 1-446, from dynamic
SLR/DORIS POD processing using GGM02C, DORIS CORE (updated ITRF2000) 
and SLR ITRF2000 complements. T/P DORIS tracking ends with cycle 446. 
The two ascii tables attached below, tp_doris_sta.c1-446 and 
tp_doris_rms.c1-446, are sorted by station name and residual rms 
respectively. OT1A identifies OTTA data  between May 29 '91 - Aug 31 '93.

In this reprocessing I follow the CORE recommendation to
exclude certain stations from POD, by down-weighting those stations.
It is interesting to note some of those "bad" stations  show
very good residuals, such as AMSB.

Frank suggested we prepare an online database or set of plots
so that individual station performance can be tracked by cycle.

Please let us know if something of this nature can contribute
to IDS recommendations for ITRF2004.

Best regards,
Nikita