Subject: acronyms TLIA, KRVB and HBLB and DPOD2000
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
To: IDS_Analysis_Forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:33:04 -0800

Dear colleagues,

In the current release of the DPOD2000 station coordinates (see 
recent DORISMail), we did not explicitly include the alternate 
acronyms for three station names: TLIA (TLHA), KRVB (KRUB) and HBLB 
(HBKB). These alternate acronyms indicate only a name change in the 
DORIS data by CNES which has no other practical impact on the 
processing (no new DOMES ID, no antenna change). We will put a note 
in the DPOD2000 files (text and SINEX format) as a reminder about 
this in the next update.

However, for consistency across the POD and Analysis groups, we would 
recommend that, in such cases (for these three as well as future 
instances), data from an alternate acronym be treated as if it had 
the original acronym for that antenna.

Is anyone using the new acronyms in their processing (e.g., HBLB 
instead of the original HBKB)?

Best regards
Pascal Willis & John Ries
-- 
Pascal Willis
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 238-646     Ph : 1-818-393-4748
4800 Oak Grove Drive                      FAX: 1-818-393-4965
Pasadena CA 91109                         Em : [email-masked]