Subject: FW: (More on) Biases in SLR data due to Stanford event timer non-linearities
From: "Frank G. Lemoine" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:52:58 +0000

Dear DORIS colleagues

I forward a further comment on the issue of the Stanford Event
 Timers, which affects the SLR analysis and any joint
 analysis of SLR & DORIS data.

Regards,
Frank Lemoine

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Erricos C. Pavlis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:14:15 -0500
To: ILRS Analysis Working Group <[email-masked]>, ILRS Analysis
Centers <[email-masked]>, ILRS Associate Analysis Centers
<[email-masked]>
Cc: carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: (More on) Biases in SLR data due to Stanford event timer
non-linearities
Resent-From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]
Resent-Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:22:45 -0500

Dear all,

Following some further explanations from Graham and the Herstmonceux
team, I would like to bring to the attention of those analyzing SLR
data from targets other than LAGEOS, that it is their opinion that
despite the "LAGEOS" in the title of the last column of the table
that we circulated (the correction values), these corrections apply
to ALL SLR targets for all practical purposes considering the
accuracy of the current estimates.

A refined set of corrections will be likely available in the future,
for those systems that will coordinate testing of their ET components
at Herstmonceux. As more details from these tests become available,
we will issue updated notices to the SLR analysts' community.

ecp

   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   Dr. Erricos C. Pavlis                       Phone:    +1 (410)
455-5832
   Research Associate Professor         FAX:    +1 (410) 455-5868
                                                       EU Mobile:
+30-694-241-5079

   Joint Center for Earth Systems Technology, (JCET/UMBC)
   University of Maryland Baltimore County & NASA Goddard
   Academic IV  Wing A  Suite 114E
   1000 Hilltop Circle
   Baltimore, Maryland
   U S A    21250  
[email-masked]

   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

------ End of Forwarded Message

                           Cliquez sur l'url suivante 
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/7+2HQKkeqv1CmeKBSibCY9VGnTqLLDA0YCfwHBThC7UpXiXj6VJj8mNo9JdqJl6T1gn2vZS9MY+tr+LNv72DkVlWibxmWk7DwPqIMnwYEk3W+8gMwNt0hPsPvQt8ovdGBct3WelxlsQTDKTCt6TniJQioG7jm2jpMWYvLyfK2WQwu8Q6bkp8TvXsGsU7r3JqdNpmpWIjUKrw2RMJPue4iuJ4u9Ekoi!I  
                    si ce message est ind?sirable (pourriel).