Subject: DORIS ground marks survey tie
From: "H.Fagard" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:16:29 +0100

Dear colleagues,

For most (but not all) DORIS stations, the site log gives the XYZ tie 
between the current antenna reference point, and the ground mark (if 
any) below the antenna.
As far as I know, this information is used only internally at IGN: 
this is a benchmark we use to monitor changes of the antenna 
centring, be they accidental (skew due to the corrosion of the 
support, break) or intentional (antenna change). I don't think the 
analysis centres use it, nor does the IERS when combining 
multi-technique solutions.

Would you mind if this information is no longer published in the site 
logs in the future?

Best regards,

Hervé

                           Cliquez sur l'url suivante 
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/ByQeOf+OX8LMSPeHZZnrxyEkMuKvcwD0cN6N8AvcJ8YeZ5sNiB4TgFiybvk0iE5MCOPWQ8hzDKoDzCx9SidgDM3YMaDFw6Y3WqttcxfBMUV4fPG8sM7!wjzKoPQpr0xCj6lmjFFC9eB77Wy3mPY7l9RgPZXfSiEYTPdj8MMW06MUlzosWDWeQvVx9bxjcUbMoFjN9XZTJDjBO6A99jEC8kgJ3lWxm5Cl  
                    si ce message est indésirable (pourriel).