Subject: DORIS on-site meteorological data
From: "H.Fagard" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:36:18 +0100

Dear colleagues,

As you know all DORIS stations are equiped with an integrated 
meteorological station measuring pressure, temperature and humidity.
Installing and maintaining these equipments involves quite a bit of 
work and expenses.
A survey is being carried out with the users of DORIS data and 
products, to assess how useful these in situ meteorological data are.
I am therefore asking the analysis centers:
- Do you use the temperature, pressure and humidity values measured 
by the DORIS stations?
- If you use these data:
-- how do you handle missing data (e.g. when a sensor is out of order)?
-- what would be the consequences on your analyses if such data were 
no longer supplied for the whole network?

Best regards,

Hervé