Subject: Unified Analysis Workshop and availability of Papers.
From: "Frank G. Lemoine" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:22:58 +0000

Dear Colleagues-

I draw your attention to the papers from the UAW
 workshop which are now posted at the IERS website.

Go to www.iers.org, In the following order search and click for

 1- Meetings
 2- Past Meetings
 3- UAW
 4- Programme

Note the following papers of special interest to the DORIS
 community:

 0A- Position Paper Session Two:

 Technique-Specific Biases and Effects at Co-Location Sites/Satellites
chaired by Gendt G.
co-chaired by Nothnagel A., Pavlis E., Lemoine F., Van Dam T., Appleby G.

 http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/UAW_PosPap_Session
_2_Dec02.pdf

 1. Lessons from ITRF2005 & Post Analysis
Altamimi Z.  
 http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/Session-2_Zuheir_A
ltamimi.pdf

 2. High Accuracy Non-Conservative Force Modeling
Sibthorpe A.
http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/Session-2_Ant_Sibth
orpe.pdf

 3. Identification of Systematics by Co-location on Satellites
Ries J 
http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/Session-2_John_Ries
.pdf

 4. Position Paper, Session III
  Standardization/Extension of Common Parameterization
chaired by Böhm J.
co-chaired by Luceri C., Springer T., Willis P., Luzum B., Wilmes H.

 http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/UAW_PosPap_Session
_3_Dec02.pdf

 5. Systematic errors in DORIS Z-Geocenter time series
Willis P. et al

 http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/Session-3_Pascal_W
illis.pdf

6. List of Action Items from the Meeting:

 http://www.iers.org/documents/workshop2007/presentations/UAW_Workshop_Actio
n_Items.pdf

Sincerely,

Frank Lemoine