Subject: C21/S21 terms in Eigen field
From: "Cerri Luca" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:44:20 +0100

Dear all, 

As I said last week in Paris we replace the C21/S21 terms and their
derivatives in the EIGEN field in order to be consistent with IERS
standards (See chapter 6 formulas). The formulas give C21 and S21 as
functions of the other degree two terms and the IERS mean pole. 
For the EIGENGL04S_ANNUAL field this gives the following result:

#Original file at
http://bgi.cnes.fr:8110/geoid-variations/SH_models/EIGEN_GL04S_ANNUAL
<   2  1   -0.27752157814118E-09 0.14429596105664E-08  0.365907E-11
0.321017-110   
<   2  1DOT-0.29298847259144E-11 0.44592083080329E-11  0.303344E-11
0.265183-110   
---
#Modified file 
>   2  1   -0.23625133000000E-09 0.15116516000000E-08     
>   2  1DOT-0.34111097000000D-11 0.16018179000000D-10  

Thank you in advance for any comment on this. 

Best regards

Luca