Subject: IDS combinations
From: Jean-Jacques Valette <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:30:55 +0100

Dear colleagues

The number of ACs have reached a critical number and a sinex 
combination on a regular basis has to be prepared. In addition, DORIS 
will contribute to the future ITRF2008. All those subjects have been 
discussed at the last AWG mmeting group last week at BDL 
(presentations available at 
http://ids.cls.fr/html/report/meetings/AWG200803.html).

You will find in the IDS ftp server some preliminary combination 
results for both the validation of each AC time series and for the 
weekly combination versus ITRF2005. The link is 
ftp://ftp.cls.fr/pub/ids/combinations/
See the readme file for more explanations and the repertories for 
some plots. (A poster presented at AGU07 is also available there)

Thanks in advance for comments and suggestions
Best regards

JJacques

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Jacques VALETTE ([email-masked])
    COLLECTE LOCALISATION SATELLITES
    8-10 Rue Hermès
    Parc Technologique du Canal
    31520 Ramonville St-Agne
    FRANCE
    Tel (+33) 05.61.39.47.62
    Fax (+33) 05.61.39.48.06
    <http://www.cls.fr>http://www.cls.fr
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------