Subject: DPOD2005 / release of version 1.2 - RIQB
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
To: IDS_Analysis_Forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:03:03 +0200

Dear colleagues,

just a short email to inform you of the release of DPOD2005 version 1.2

All information is now available at

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005.htm

Coordinates in text format are available at

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005.txt

In particular, differences with previous version is documented in a 
specific file available on line at :

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005_differences.htm

This time, the main difference is the new station RIQB. Many thanks 
to Herve Fagard and to Laurent Soudarin for sorting this information 
and for mentioning several (fortunately minor) inconsistencies. Other 
comments and suggestions are still very welcome!

I will use this forum to post new information on future release of 
DPOD2005 (mainly new stations now)

Best regards
Pascal

NB: For those who have not yet notice, if you click on any station of 
the left column you get much more information displayed (earlier 
determination, how the coordinates were obtained, comparison with 
other source of information,...). Se for example, one of the complex 
one for Arequipa at

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005_AREA.htm
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Pascal Willis
Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris	Ph : +33-(0)1-57-27-84-81 (NEW)
Etudes Spatiales et Planetologie	FAX: +33-(0)1-44-27-73-40
4, place Jussieu, Case 89		Em : 
[email-masked]              
Paris 75252 Cedex 5, France		http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------