Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] Beacon event: REUB
From: Laurent Soudarin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:31:36 +0200

Dear colleagues,

REUB POE residuals increased from 0.45 mm/s to 0.9 mm/s between 
24.04.2008 and 29.07.2008.
This was reported by the CNES operation coordination group as a 
problem with the beacon connection.

You may look at the POE residuals at:
ftp://ftp.cls.fr/pub/ids/stations/statpoe/statpoe_sta_REUB_2008.pdf

Best regards,

Laurent

********************************************************************************************
Laurent Soudarin                          CLS
Tel : +33 (0)5 61 39 48 49             DT/MSS
Fax : +33 (0)5 61 39 48 06            Parc Technologique du Canal
e-mail: laurent.soudarin @ cls.fr     8-10 rue Hermes
                                                    31520 Ramonville
                                                    FRANCE
********************************************************************************************