Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] DPOD2005 - release of version 1.4
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:10:12 +0100

Dear all,

the DPOD2005 solution has just been updated. Current version is now 1.4

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005.htm

Change in coordinates occurred the following stations :

            AMTB : add a discontinuity at 24-NOV-2005 (with same 
coordinates as the differences is about 5 mm, see DORISMAIL#497

             GAVB : use GPS velocities instead of the incorrect 
European plate velocities

             GR3B : add new station using a priori coordinates from 
SIMB (not verified)

             MIAB : slightly correct the coordinates (few mm), using 
the more latest AOML coordinates

             PDMB : delete period with bad 400MHz data (01-JAN-2003 to 
03-JUN-2008)

             REUB : delete period from 27-APR-2008 to 28-JUL-2008

             RIKB : add a discontinuity for 04-JUN-2008 as discussed 
in DORISMail #DM559

             ROUB : correct typo in X component (4 cm)

             SOCA : correct typo in end period of SOCA

Differences with previous versions are detailed at

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005_differences.htm

Coordinates are available in text format at

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005.txt

If you see any problem or any inconsistency between files please feel 
free to recontact me

Best regards
Pascal

NB: We are currently working on confirmation for GR3B station 
coordinates and also on improving SNAB coordinates for which a 
temporary problem was detected and is currently under investigation. 
If you are aware of any other problem, here is your chance to 
participate in this study
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris	Ph : +33-(0)1-57-27-84-81
GSP - UFR STEP / Paris 7 - Bat Lamarck  FAX: +33-(0)1-57-27-84-82
5, rue Thomas Mann Case 7011 		Em : [email-masked]
Paris 75205 Cedex 13, France		http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------