Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] typo error in DPOD2005 version 1.4 (KOKA Z-velocity)
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
To: IDS_Analysis_Forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:44:15 +0100

Dear all,

as noticed by Michiel Otten, there was a typo in the Z-velocity of 
KOKA in the DPOD2005.txt text file on the Web (sign error).

Many thanks to Michiel :-)

http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/DPOD2005
Fortunately, the error was not present in the html file itself

If you previously used the text file, it is recommended that you 
check this point and reload the file

All files are now corrected on the Web. Sorry for the inconveniences

If you see similar errors, please free to recontact me

Best regards
Pascal

NB: We now also have this file available in Excel format. Would it 
make sense to also make it available on Internet as well for some 
users?
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris	Ph : +33-(0)1-57-27-84-81
GSP - UFR STEP / Paris 7 - Bat Lamarck  FAX: +33-(0)1-57-27-84-82
5, rue Thomas Mann Case 7011 		Em : [email-masked]
Paris 75205 Cedex 13, France		http://www.ipgp.jussieu.fr/~willis/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------