Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] Beacon Event: MAHB
From: "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:24:36 +0200

Dear colleagues,
 
News about MAHB station (MAHE): 
---------------------------------------
The DORIS data form MAHE were not valid from March 10, 2009 to April 6,
2009.
 
Since, the situation is not totally nominal, several power cut occured,
we let you know as soon as we have more information.

Pascale FERRAGE         
_____________________________________________________ 
CNES - International DORIS Service (IDS)
DCT/ME/OT- Bpi 612                  Phone :  33 - (0)5 61 28 30 66 
18, avenue Edouard Belin            Fax :      33 - (0)5 61 28 25 95
31 401 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9         Email : [email-masked] 
_____________________________________________________