Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] beacon events: MALB
From: "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:27:23 +0200

Dear colleagues, 

News about MALB station (MALE): 

--------------------------------------- 

The DORIS data from MALE were not valid from February 2, 2009 to April
6, 2009. 

Then,  nominal situation was not really recovered since the beacon is
not in "nominal" mode from April 26, 2009

We let you know as soon as we have more information.
 
Best regards,

Pascale FERRAGE         
_____________________________________________________ 
CNES - International DORIS Service (IDS)
DCT/ME/OT- Bpi 612                  Phone :  33 - (0)5 61 28 30 66 
18, avenue Edouard Belin            Fax :      33 - (0)5 61 28 25 95
31 401 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9         Email : [email-masked] 
_____________________________________________________