Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] beacon events: GR3B
From: "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:41:50 +0200

Dear colleagues,

 Please find here after, an information about DORIS DATA / STATION
EVENT:

  *   Site :     GRASSE 

  *   Mnemo :  GR3B 

   *   Event Start : 2009/02/25  

   *   Event End :  2009/04/09 

   *   Type of Event : beacon stop  

   *   Consequence on data:   no DORIS data   

   *  Comment:  as explained in DORIS mail 557 from C. Jayles, the
station of GRASSE is a non permanent station 

   *  (shifted frequencies,  mode K =-15) and dedicated to the T2L2
technical experience. This station is received 

   *  only on Jason2. The situation is nominal since April 9th, 2009. 

 Best Regards,

 

Pascale FERRAGE         
_____________________________________________________ 
CNES - International DORIS Service (IDS)
DCT/ME/OT- Bpi 612                  Phone :  33 - (0)5 61 28 30 66 
18, avenue Edouard Belin            Fax :      33 - (0)5 61 28 25 95
31 401 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9         Email : [email-masked] 
_____________________________________________________