Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] beacon events: HBMB
From: "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:00:45 +0200

Dear colleagues,

 Please find here after,  information about DORIS DATA / STATION EVENT:

  *   Site :      HARTEBEESTHOEK  

  *   Mnemo :     HBMB   

  *   Event Start : 2009/04/19      

  *   Event End :  2009/04/26   

  *   Type of Event :   unkown yet

  *   Consequence on data:    damaged  DORIS data 

  *  Comment:    longitudinal impact on localization: about 50cm 

  *                   => DORIS data should not be used during that
period 

  Best Regards, 

 

Pascale FERRAGE         
_____________________________________________________ 
CNES - International DORIS Service (IDS)
DCT/ME/OT- Bpi 612                  Phone :  33 - (0)5 61 28 30 66 
18, avenue Edouard Belin            Fax :      33 - (0)5 61 28 25 95
31 401 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9         Email : [email-masked] 
_____________________________________________________