Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] beacon event: GREB
From: "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:17:49 +0200

Dear colleagues,

 Please find here after,  information about DORIS DATA / STATION EVENT:

  *   Site :       GREENBELT   

  *   Mnemo :     GREB 

   *   Event Start : 2009/04/10     

   *   Event End :  2009/05/27   

   *   Type of Event :   beacon failure 

   *   Consequence on data:    invalid DORIS data  

   *   Comment:   The failed beacon has been replaced by a new one and
worked nominaly since May 27, 2009.

  Best Regards, 

Pascale FERRAGE         
_____________________________________________________ 
CNES - International DORIS Service (IDS)
DCT/ME/OT- Bpi 612                  Phone :  33 - (0)5 61 28 30 66 
18, avenue Edouard Belin            Fax :      33 - (0)5 61 28 25 95
31 401 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9         Email : [email-masked] 
_____________________________________________________