Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] beacon event: SALB
From: "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:06:43 +0200

Dear colleagues,

 Please find here after,  information about DORIS DATA / STATION EVENT:

  *   Site :        SAL   

  *   Mnemo :      SALB 

   *   Event Start : 2009/02/14     

   *   Event End :  2009/06/04    

   *   Type of Event :   beacon failure  and replacement 

   *   Consequence on data:   invalid DORIS data   / data GAP 

   *   Comment:    

   *            The beacon failure was anounced by  mail  (Beacon
events: SALB, May 6, 2009)

   *            The failed beacon has been replaced by and worked
nominaly since  June   04 , 2009.

  Best Regards, 

Pascale FERRAGE         
_____________________________________________________ 
CNES - International DORIS Service (IDS)
DCT/ME/OT- Bpi 612                  Phone :  33 - (0)5 61 28 30 66 
18, avenue Edouard Belin            Fax :      33 - (0)5 61 28 25 95
31 401 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9         Email : [email-masked] 
_____________________________________________________