Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] SANTIAGO displacement measured by DORIS
From: "Laurent Soudarin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:19:56 +0100

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached  the results obtained this week by the CNES/SSALTO
positioning 

component (J.J Valette and P. Yaya) for the DORIS station SANB in
Santiago.

Each position of the time series is determined with 3 days of MOE data. 

The displacements are -13, -23 and -10 cm in North, East, Up.

They are in agreement  with the IGS estimation for the GPS receiver
SANT:  

-13, -23, -2.5 cm for North, East, Up (see below).

Best regards,

Laurent Soudarin

IDS Central Bureau

 

 

************************************************************************
******

IGS-ACS Mail      01 Mar 07:55:25 PST 2010      Message Number 311

************************************************************************
******

Dear All,

As an add-on to Jim's e-mail we can say that, based on the hourly files
of 

SANT for the day of the earthquake,  that the station SANT has also
moved 

significantly! So please make sure to not use this station as reference 

station!

According to our analysis we see the following displacements:

CONZ  -2900, -700,  -50 mm in East, North, Up

SANT displacements are much smaller but still very significant with
-230, 

-130, -25 mm for East, North, Up.

We have generated two plots showing the displacements of the IGS sites 

CONZ and SANT.

http://nng.esoc.esa.de/gifs/conz.gif
<http://nng.esoc.esa.de/gifs/conz.gif> 

http://nng.esoc.esa.de/gifs/sant.gif
<http://nng.esoc.esa.de/gifs/sant.gif> 

 

Visual inspection of the time series of the stations CHPI, LPGS, and
UNSA 

do not show any significant displacements.

Cheers,

Tim

 

---------------------

Tim Springer

Navigation Support Office, OPS-GN (nng.esoc.esa.de)

European Space Operations Centre

Robert Bosch Strasse 5

64293 Darmstadt

Germany

Tel: +49-6151-90-2029  Fax: +49-6151-90-3129

 

"Jim.Ray" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Sent by: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

01/03/2010 15:13

Please respond to

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

To

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

cc

Subject

[IGS-ACS-310] southern S. American displacements

 

 

 

************************************************************************
******

IGS-ACS Mail      01 Mar 06:13:22 PST 2010      Message Number 310

************************************************************************
******

For those who do not get the daily IGR PPP reports, below

are the displacements for IGS05 RF stations in southern

S. America computed for 27 Feb. 2010, compared to IGS05

(upper) and to last week's SINEX combination (lower).  Data

files were not available for BRAZ (for previous 12 days),

CORD (for a long while), or SANT.  The large shift for CONZ

reported by Kristine is confirmed.  Modest shifts at CHPI,

LPGS, and UNSA are possible but are not necessarily significant

compared to the previous weekly SINEX combination.

FYI,

--Jim

 

Rapid IGS PPP comparisons - Week 1572   Day: 6   (Feb 27, 2010)

Table 3.1572.6   GPS week: 1572   Day: 6   MJD: 55254

    Helmert transformation residuals AC --> IGS Reference Frame for last

day

     (with fit of phase data [mm]; marked sites excluded from Helmert

     transformation [* bad; # not Core anymore])

    Statistics over given number of days

     (#d; #deletions from n e u statistics , 3.0*sigma or sigma/sigmat >

3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

Cen Site |     N E U [mm]   Fit |   Mean N E U [mm] | Sdev N E U [mm]|
#d 

n e u |

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

igr CHPI*|  -1.0  -8.0 -27.0  2 |   1.6 -11.4 -19.6 |  2.0  4.4  6.6 |
7 

0 0 1 |

igr CONZ*|-636.0****** 151.0 20 |   3.2   4.6  -4.6 |  1.6  2.5  3.5 |
7 

1 1 1 |

igr LPGS*|  -8.0 -16.0 -18.0  2 |  -2.6   2.4 -17.8 |  3.2  4.0  3.4 |
7 

0 1 0 |

igr SANT |   ---   ---   --- -- |  -2.6   3.4  -4.1 |  1.2  2.8  5.6 |
6 

0 0 0 |

igr UNSA*|   2.0 -22.0 -27.0  2 |   4.5 -19.0 -12.0 |  1.9  2.9 11.6 |
4 

0 0 0 |

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

Table 4.1572.6   GPS week: 1572   Day: 6   MJD: 55254

    Helmert transformation residuals AC --> IGS Weekly Combination for 

last day

     (with fit of phase data [mm]; marked sites excluded from Helmert

     transformation [* bad; # not Core anymore])

    Statistics over given number of days

     (#d; #deletions from n e u statistics , 3.0*sigma or sigma/sigmat >

3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

Cen Site |     N E U [mm]   Fit |   Mean N E U [mm] | Sdev N E U [mm]|
#d 

n e u |

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

igr CHPI |  -5.3   0.6  -8.8  2 |  -4.0  -3.7  -5.4 |  1.8  4.2  3.7 |
7 

0 0 2 |

igr CONZ*|-641.0****** 153.0 20 |  -1.8   0.8  -3.6 |  1.3  2.5  3.4 |
7 

1 1 1 |

igr LPGS |  -9.1 -13.0 -18.1  2 |  -2.7   1.2 -22.4 |  1.6  7.5  3.8 |
7 

1 0 0 |

igr SANT |   ---   ---   --- -- |  -2.3   4.2  -3.4 |  1.3  2.6  6.9 |
6 

0 0 0 |

igr UNSA*|  -4.0  -1.0 -27.0  2 |  -2.5   1.4 -10.8 |  1.5  2.6  5.2 |
4 

0 0 1 |

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------