Subject: [ids.analysis.forum] Redelivery of cryosat-2 and jason-2 doris 2.2 files
From: "Cerri Luca" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Corda Claude" <[email-masked]>, "Carey Noll" <[email-masked]>, "Couhert Alexandre" <[email-masked]>, "Houry Sabine" <[email-masked]>, "Ferrage Pascale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:17:29 +0200

Dear Doris analysts,

As I had mentioned in one previous email , 
http://lists.ids-doris.org/sympa/arc/ids.analysis.forum/2011-04/msg00000
.html 
A small error is present in the CoM correction field of Cryosat-2 DORIS
2.2 files 
from arc 031 to 048.

Since then, P. Willis and L. Soudarin have raised another problem
concerning
Jason-2 and Cryosat-2 measurements from GR3B and GAVB frequency shifted
beacons. 
We confirmed that our doris 2.2 translator was not handling correctly 
the large shift in the frequency of these beacons. 
This error affects all Jason-2 and Cryosat-2 doris 2.2 files. 

Therefore , we produced a new set of Doris 2.2 data file spanning 
cryosat-2 arcs 008-->054 and jason-2 arcs 001-->102 
(thanks to Pascal and Laurent for testing jason-2 samples of the new
files) 

These new files have been delivered today to SSALTO data servers and
should 
soon be available on both IGN and CDDIS ftp servers. 

Best regards, and see you soon in Paris

Luca

__________________________________
Luca CERRI
Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales
DCT\SB\OR 
18, av Edouard Belin
31401  Toulouse Cedex 09 - FRANCE
tel.   +33 (0)5 61283549
fax    +33 (0)5 61281855
bpi    1323
email  [email-masked]

                           Cliquez sur l'url suivante 
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/6H9w1kD2sRTTndxI!oX7Upgp5WhUlLIgAwfAE0zEX9!2y8F6n0Z0Nrl6NtwwqQ0iCURCE7GiSGHw2vPhlBpHvw==  
                    si ce message est indésirable (pourriel).